Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Unexpected Smile

Ok, here's the thing. This video I'm linking too, at least judging from my past posts, is a little odd.

I've noticed a lot, I mean a lot of these type of videos in places like youtube and google video. Just people, usually two and asian, singing together into a camera on their computer.

As much as I want to drive a rusty icepick into my ear and spoon out my eyes, I found myself cracking a smile. There's something about the energy between the two people, it's a bit infectious. These two girls especially just have the biggest smiles on their faces.

It's all for the 15 minutes of fame of course. Something the Internet has made exponentially easier for all of us, for better, for worse.





I need throw in these guys too...

This one is just so...classic


And then there was two...



Ya gotta complete the trilogy...




I could post some more of those guys but they are just too amazing and they have too many videos to put here, check em out Here.

No comments: